General Terms and Conditions:
- Prices listed do not include MN State Sales Tax. All lawn services are subject to MN State Sales Taxes.
- A late payment fee of $25.00 or 1.5% per month (18% per year), whichever is greater, will be added to all balances that are unpaid after 15 days of service.
- Service will not be performed on any property with an outstanding balance beyond 30 days.
- Fuel Surcharge: $1.00/service (charged when fuel prices are above $4.00/gallon). When regular unleaded fuel exceeds $5.00/gallon, the fuel surcharge will be increased the difference. I.E. If regular unleaded fuel is $5.63/ gallon, the fuel surcharge will be $1.63/service.
- Quality Seasons, Inc. will repair any damages to sod, landscaping, or any vertical structure that are caused by our team when our services(s) are being provided on your property (example: Damage to the house, garage door, mailbox, fence, etc.). If possible, our team will notify you immediately if damages occur. If you notice any damage, please contact us immediately.
- Automatic Renewal. For your convenience, recurring services will be automatically renewed each year. We will contact you each year to review your service plan prior to beginning.
- Easy Out Clause: Simply notify us to suspend service.
- All sign-ups are subject to verification/on-site inspection.
Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Terms and Conditions:
- Hourly rate for Spring Clean-up, Weekly & October Mowing, Edging Service and Fall Clean-up: $99.99/hour/person
- Hourly rate for Shrub Trimming/Weeding & Bed Maintenance and Gutter Cleaning: $119.99/hour/person
- Grass and Leaf Disposal Fee: $4.99 per 55 gal.
- Woody Material Disposal Fee: $19.99 per 55 gal
- Shrub Trimming/Weeding Debris Disposal Fee: $19.99 minimum
- Storm Clean-up for Weekly Mowing clients: When storms create debris on the lawn or hard surfaces (branches, sticks, leaves, etc.), the hourly rate of $99.99/hour/person will apply for the extra time needed to complete the job above the normal rate quoted. This additional work will occur automatically.
Snow Plow Terms and Conditions:
- Snow Plowing rates cover 6 Months each season (Oct. 15 – Apr. 15). Snowfalls outside of these dates will be billed on a per occurrence basis regardless of service plan and number of visits-to-date. Snow plowing before or after these dates is possible, but very rare.
- Per-time Plan minimum and Unlimited Service totals are due upon sign-up.
- Unlimited Plan service visits covers 6 months (Oct. 15 – Apr. 15).
- Snow Plowing minimums are not refundable. No refunds are given for unused plowing minimums at the end of the season or when ending service. Snow plowing service visits can not be transferred to the next season. No refunds are given when a client requests to skip a service or chooses clears all or a portion of their own property.
- Quality Seasons, Inc. retains no responsibility for any damage to driveways, walkways or patio surfaces from our snow plows, shovels, snow blowers or vehicles. Wear and tear is expected. Rust marks may develop on pavement from friction of steel plow blades.
- Quality Seasons, Inc. retains no responsibility for any damage to driveways, walkways, patios, landscaping, etc. due to ice melt products.
- Turf damage due to snow plowing will be repaired at no charge (for active service clients only) using premium seed in late April or early May (when ground temps are consistently above 50º). Clients who end service forfeit this complimentary option. Any turf damage due to ice melt products or harsh winter conditions can be repaired using our “It’s a Miracle” Seeding Service.
- Roof Raking/Deck Shoveling Service: We use plastic shovels and or plastic or aluminum roof rakes. We are not responsible for damage to shingles or rubber membranes or decking material due to removing snow from roofs or decks. Our crews are trained not to chip or break ice away from your home. When ice is present, we recommend using a contractor that uses hot steaming to melt away ice. Our teams will simply remove the snow to expose any ice that needs to be addressed separately.
- Snowfalls that are more than 4″ of snow at one time, will be billed a per-time rate for each 4″ increment. Example: if we receive 7″ of snow and only one visit was performed, it will count as two visits. If we clear 12″ of snow during one visit, it will count as 3 visits, etc.