This includes weekly bagging of grass and fallen debris, vertical power edging, trimming, and blowing off all hard surfaces, decks and patios and outdoor furniture. We use a combination of smaller 30”, 36″ or 52″ mowers on your lawn; whatever is the best for the area and grade. NO RIDER MOWERS EVER!
THE QUALITY SEASONS DIFFERENCE
- We sharpen our mower blades every day.
- We automatically collect clippings and debris everytime we mow to keep things neat and tidy – especially after storms.
- We offer twice-a-week mowing during the fast-growing months (Monday and Thursday cycle).
- We change directions of our cutting each week to exercise the turf (cross-cutting).
- We blow off all hard surfaces (including entries, decks, patios + the outdoor furniture) each visit.
- Our team members are trained to trim carefully around trees, wood objects and other delicate areas.
- Vertical power edging each visit puts a crisp finishing touch – a “Walt Disney” focus to detail.
- We will always take debris with us.
- Decisions like bagging the grass and debris each mowing + power edging each visit + blowing off outdoor furniture quality decisions were birthed when our owner Derek Blumberg visited Walt Disney World for the first time at the age of 21. Impressed with the cleaniness and attetion to detail, Derek decided that small details would be a differentiator for Quality Seasons. We believe our customers agree based on our loyal client base.