Lawn Insect Control
Lawn insecticides are necessary when damage from insect pests threatens the survival of your lawn. Our lawn care pro will be on the lookout for any pesky pests that may need immediate attention.
We apply a dry granular, bee-friendly lawn insectide called Acelepryn. Introduced to the green industry in 2008, Acelepryn insecticides provide lawn care professionals and golf course superintendents reliable and consistent control of grubs that hatch into Japanese beetles, caterpillars and many other key surface feeding pests.
- First and only grub control product that based on acute toxicology testing was not required by the EPA to include a signal warning word on the label.
- Bee-friendly – Does not harm earthworms or honeybees.
- Lowest water solubility of any registered grub control product (1.0 PPM).
- Lowest application rate ever utilized for grub control (0.1 lb ai/acre).
- Classified as reduced risk by the U.S. EPA and by the Health Canada, Pest Management Regulatory Agency.
Click here to learn more about our insecticide product.
THE QUALITY SEASONS DIFFERENCE
- The key to an insect-controlled lawn is consistent service and analysis.
- Our lawn care pro will check for the presence of insects each visit.
- An ounce of prevention is all you need to stop a pesky insect problem in its tracks.
Tell us about your needs and get a FREE estimate!
Ready to Get Started... Sign Up today!