After core aeration, 2 lbs/ 1,000 sq. ft. of premium quality seed is applied to your lawn with a rotary spreader. Seeds fall into the holes produced by core aeration and start to grow. Results from this service are new growth and improved lawn thickness.
THE QUALITY SEASONS DIFFERENCE
- We use the highest quality grass seed available.
- We offer shade or sunny blends.
- Seed emerges in 7-28 days depending on the variety. Be patient, water and it will grow.
- Holes of an aeration will close after approximately 7-14 days thus giving the seed the bed it needs to germinate.
- We recommend overseeding your lawn every 1-3 years depending on its overall thickness.
TIP: We recommend overseeding with our core aeration service when your lawn needs an overall thickening.